June 21-22, 2019
Join us in June for Ribs on the River, a Kansas City Barbecue Society sanctioned event. There will be bands, food, drinks and a Barbecue Cook Off! Two divisions, including Amateur (Backyard BBQ style) and Masters Competition. There is $10,000 in prize money up for grabs!
Friday, June 21st Timeline
- 6:00pm Inaugural Ribs on the River Kansas City Barbecue Society sanctioned BBQ competition opens. Join us for dinner and great music! Area Organizations will be selling food to raise money for their various missions.
- 6:00 to 10:00p Black Suede (Classic Rock)
- 7:00 Bourbon Tasting
- 10:00p Event closes for the Day
Saturday, June 22nd Timeline
- Noon Ribs on the River 2019 opens Area Organizations will be selling food to raise money for their various missions.
- Noon Garden Party (California Country Rock, Oldies, Classic Country, Classic Rock)
- 11:55 – 1:35 Master's Judging
- 1:00 - 1:15 Stark Bro's Great Fruit Pie Competition
- Drop your homemade pie by the Trimble House for your chance to win bragging rights and $100 Grand Prize
- 1:55 – 2:35 Amateurs judging
- 3:00 Announce winners for the Masters Competition
- 3:30 Announce winners for the Amateurs Competition
- 4:00 Butch Wax and the Hollywoods (Classic songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's) (Recently voted The #1 Band in Missouri)
- 7:00 Inaugural Ribs on the River Competition closes
© Louisiana Visitors and Convention Bureau. Website Developed by Beth Firsching Design